Monday, February 9, 2009

Broadway Musicals

One of my favorite things to do is to watch/sing/listen to Broadway Musicals. I enjoy many of the modern musicals and almost all of the older Broadway musicals. I wish they would put more of the musicals on video. Cats, Les Miserables, Phantom of the Opera, Sound of Music, State Fair, just to name a few.

Come on, admit it, even the most manly of you can't help but burst into song during Seven Brides for Seven Brothers and Paint Your Wagon. . . . MAaarrriiiiiiiaaaaaaa!

3 comments:

  1. I have the musical version of Les Miserables on video, and I've seen Cats too. Try Ebay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you with your new blog format.

    Daily ramblings...I can dig that.

    So I too LOVE musicals. And I thought I had seen a lot of them...but I noticed that I haven't seen State Fair or Paint Your Wagon. My new favorite is Wicked. Have you heard that music? It's so great. I'm taking my older three kids to see it in Portland in March.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think manly and musical are words that should really be used together, though I agree everyone has to enjoy musicals on some level whether they admit it or not. My husband for example loves The Suond of Music, but would probably tell you he has never even seen it :)

    ReplyDelete